My piano refuses to sing

 

While my piano waits for you

        silence has learned to sound

                                                        the sol

                                                                      fa

and the dust tucked away

            the music sheet under

                        its arm


I sleep without an hourglass

            and harmony smothers me with its pillow

The orchestra took their leave

No one can sing your half now

I

F

A

L

L

          and one can only

                                       tell

                                              until pain reverberates on the cadence of the arpeggio


T      E      N      S      E

                                  my chords will break

                                                                       I should not be seen this way

My eco rests,

and without the melody of your presence

my piano refuses to sing.


Título original: Mi piano se niega a cantar

Traducido por Daniela Grageda.

Contacto: 

+52 1 984 184 0911

danielagrageda.services@gmail.com

Visita su perfil de LinkedIn.

...

¡Descubre un espacio donde las historias cobran vida!

Te presento mi club literario, Moby Read, encuéntralo en redes como @clubmobyread.

Sígueme en todas mis redes como @elcuadernodegus.

Escucha mi podcast.

Te ofrezco los servicios de ghostwriter, desarrollo de habilidades comunicativascomunicación corporativa, trafficker digital, estrategia de marketing, creación de contenido.

Conoce mis libros.

¡Hasta pronto!

0 Comentarios